CARSINGTON SAILING CLUB HAVE REVISED THE NOR with quite a number of amendments, highlighted some below.
1) Vehicle registration numbers required to enable free parking at adjoining visitor centre.
2) The briefing will be on zoom on Friday night at a time and zoom details to be advised later.
3) The situation regarding refunds in the case of cancellation due to Covid has been clarified in more detail.
4) Booking in will take the form of ticking off a printout of the list of entrants put up on a notice board in the entrance foyer, Friday pm and kept updated until Saturday 10am
5) Meals on Saturday evening will most likely need to be in more than one sitting. The club have purchased a marquee which has been installed on the terrace in front of the club.
6) Insurance liability increased to 3 million.
7) Courses have been changed to just a trapezoid course.
VISIT THE "K1OPEN MEETING" TAB ON WEBSITE FOR FULL NOR